Why is our hot-water 90 degrees and not 100 degrees Celsius?
We are using the latest high technology ceramic tankless heaters, which instantaneously heat-up water with no wastage of electricity. If the water is heated up to 100 degree Celsius, there will be steam forming in the pipes, which may lead to splash back during dispensing, therefore 90 degrees Celsius is a much safer setting.
Why is there zero water wastage?
- Many motorless system needs copious amount of water to cool down the internal components, especially, when there is a need to dispense cold water. This is very damaging to our environment and results in costly water bills.
- Our system is designed in an eco-friendly way to ensure every drop of water is utilized.
Do I need to turn off the water purifier at night or when I am on long holiday?
Our systems go into standby mode at night, as it is tankless, there is min electrical consumption on standby mode.
What is the electrical consumption of our water purifiers?
We have one of the most energy saving water purifiers in the market, with the highest possible energy saving ratings from Korean Technology and Standards. Our water purifiers consume min less than $60 per year or 54,000 won per year in Korea.
What are the materials of the filter bottles?
The filter bottles are constructed based on polypropylene material that is completely safe for water filtration purposes.
What is the material used in the inner pipes?
Our inner pipes and flowpath are made from high quality stainless steel.
What is the material of the outer casing?
It is made up of ABS plastic, which is safe and harmless with no negative health effect associated with it.
What are the main features of Purity water purifier?
- ZERO WATER WASTAGE, only inlet tube, NO outlet tube for waste water discharge
- 4 times more energy saving than other water dispensers
- Multi temperature selections (4, 25, 40 and 90 degrees)
- Customizable output quantity controls
- Just 18cm wide, fits any kitchen easily
- Glows in the dark temperature indicators
- Featherlite touch sensors that reacts to the lightest touch
- User friendliness guaranteed!
- 100% made in Korea
- Safety Mark compliant with Enterprise Singapore.
- 4 stage filtration with UV-C sterilization
- Alkaline or Purified water customization
What does Purity water purifier filter out?
- New Generation REAL UF Filter System by double structure filtering
- (EC Composite Filter 6") The composite filter is a filter that combines sediment and carbon block filters. It removes suspended substances and pollutants of 3 microns or more in water as a pre-treatment water purification step. It also has an excellent effect in adsorbing and removing chlorine components and odors.
- (EC Real UF Filter 6") It is a filter made with domestic PSF (Polysulfone), which is used for medical devices that require sterilization, and its fine pores of 0.01㎛ removes 99.9% of particulate heavy metals, microorganisms, bacteria, coliform group and norovirus harmful to the human body.
- The composite filter is a filter that combines sediment and carbon block filters. It removes suspended substances and pollutants of 3 microns or more in water as a pre-treatment water purification step. It also has an excellent effect in adsorbing and removing chlorine components, dissolved chemicals, VOCs, heavy metals and improves the taste of water.
Does filtration include alkaline water?
Yes, our filters include Magnesium(Mg) which maintains the hydrogen ion concentration(pH) as alkaline PH 8.5 , so that water rich in minerals and small water molecules are quickly absorbed into the body and removes active oxygen in the body to increase the anti-oxidation effect that retards aging.
Do I need to top up water?
- Purity water purifiers is a precision tankless model that draw water directly from your water supply, which means there is no need to top up any water.
- As there is no tank, there is no need to wash or maintain any tank. It makes it extremely convenient for our customers.
Will there be someone who will train me on how to use our high technology water purifiers?
- Our friendly technicians and sale staff will be there to guide you during installation, and we could guide you via video conference call too. 😊
- You can also search for our product user manuals on youtube.
What make Purity different from other brands?
- Competitive pricing at the highest possible quality.
- At Purity, we have a Korean partner who has over 30 years of experience in the Water Purifier industry. Our products are of the highest technology and quality and standards. We have tested and fully optimised our Water Systems for the Singapore market and bring them directly to our customers.
- Customer service – we have been in Singapore market since 2014. Being one of the few full 5 Stars rated on Facebook and Google reviews, we believe in providing the very best possible service to our customers.
- Our post sales services are most impressive.
- As such, we have a team of very experienced qualified customer service reps and highly skilled technicians ready to take care of your water needs. Please feel free to send any questions or concerns you may have our way!