Many of us know that we need to be drinking more water in order to stay healthy. But what kind of water is the best? Alkaline water is said to benefit your health and provide you with a secret weapon against illness and disease. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the benefits of alkaline water and why it may be worth considering for your next drink!
What is alkaline water, is it diffrent from tap water?
The term “alkaline” refers to the pH level of alkaline water. On a scale of 0 to 14, the pH level of a substance indicates how acidic or alkaline it is. Something with a pH of 1 is extremely acidic, while something with a pH of 13 is extremely alkaline, so it is diffrent from tap water.
The pH level of alkaline water is greater than that of conventional drinking water. As a result, some proponents of alkaline water claim it can help to neutralize acid in the body.
The pH of normal drinking water is usually about 7. The pH of alkaline water is usually between 8 and 9. However, pH alone isn’t enough to give water significant alkalinity.
Alkaline water must also include alkaline minerals and have a low propensity for oxidation reduction (ORP). ORP refers to water’s ability to serve as a pro- or antioxidant. The lower the ORP value, the more antioxidizing the substance is.
Does it really work?
Alkaline water is a contentious topic. Many health specialists believe there is insufficient evidence to back up the numerous health claims claimed by users and vendors. The sorts of alkaline water studies may explain differences in research findings.
However, a few studies suggest that alkaline water may be beneficial for certain illnesses.
Drinking naturally carbonated artesian-well alkaline water with a pH of 8.8 may help deactivate pepsin, the key enzyme that causes acid reflux, according to a 2012 studyTrusted Source.
Another study found that persons with high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol may benefit from drinking alkaline ionized water.
After a rigorous activity, a recent research of 100 persons observed a substantial difference in whole blood viscosity after eating high-pH water versus standard water. The direct measurement of how efficiently blood flows through arteries is viscosity.
The viscosity of those who drank high-pH water was lowered by 6.3 percent, compared to 3.36 percent for those who drank ordinary purified drinking water. This suggests that alkaline water helped blood flow more efficiently. This has the potential to improve oxygen distribution throughout the body.
Alkaline water proponents continue to believe in its health benefits. These are some of them:
- characteristics that are anti-aging (through liquid antioxidants that penetrate into the human body more quickly)
- qualities that help to cleanse the colon
- Hydration, skin health, and other detoxifying characteristics are all supported by the immune system.
- cancer resistance weight loss
Top 4 Reasons to Drinking Alkaline Water
Although we can all agree that water is necessary for good health, not all water is created equal. Researchers have discovered that alkaline water has additional benefits that conventional tap or bottled water do not.
What’re the secrets…?
- Alkaline water contains a higher quantity of Ph levels than conventional bottled water, which helps to reduce acidity levels in the body. According to the Healthline online page, Ph is a term that refers to a substance’s acid or alkaline values, which are measured on a scale of 0 to 14. The lower the number, the more acidic the environment is. “Normal drinking water has a neutral pH of 7; alkaline water often has a pH of 8 or 9,” according to Healthline. In comparison to other liquids, alkaline water is more useful since it can efficiently neutralize the acid in your body.
- Increases Energy Levels — A co-author of the pH Miracle, Robert O. Young, says that too much acid in the body can lead to a loss of energy, lethargy, and drowsiness in a Newsmax health review. Because alkaline water has been proven to be an excellent source of reversing acidic levels in the body, it can also help to restore energy levels that have been depleted.
- Water that is more hydrating than other types of water – According to the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, alkaline water has a higher hydrating impact than ordinary water due to increased blood viscosity. The level of hydration being tested is blood viscosity. Your hydration level should be higher when your blood viscosity is low. Participants in this case study were given half alkaline water and half regular cleaned water to drink after their workout. The viscosity of individuals who received alkaline water decreased by roughly 6.30 percent, compared to 3.36 percent for those who consumed ordinary water.
- It can aid in the reduction of signs of aging — Water makes up over half of our body weight, and it is crucial for keeping our organs healthy and running properly. According to the Alkaline Water Plus page, “if your water level falls in any particular body component [such as skin, muscles, and organs], the health of these specific body parts would decline; you’d appear and feel less youthful and more aged.” Alkaline water is thought to include antioxidants that hydrate your body and filter out free radicals, slowing the aging process of cells and keeping them healthy.
Are you looking for alkaline water dispenser for yout health in Singapore?
Do not hesitate to contact Purity Singapore to get the best water purifiers. For those who are drinking water standards, you can change into Alkaline Waters. Purity Singapore as a Company, is built on the belief that, through the work we do, we can change the world and your health. Purity Singapore provides water purifiers Alkaline Waters filter products such as under sink water filters (thinking of getting water filters, It has no mess because it doesn’t require much space. The only addition is a faucet on your sink beside your tap), water filter system and water dispenser (purified water).
Our Alkaline Waters Filter refers to the higher than 7 pH balance and provides you with healthy mineral water for drinking or cooking. You can have access to clean, safe, tasty and healthier water at any time. Purity Singapore has certifications such as SWA (Singapore Water Association), TUV SUD and ALS. So what are you waiting for? Contact Purity Singapore to get your new alkaline waters filter in Singapore right now!